Download for Cash—Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- This Competition is being run Alive Corporation Pty Ltd trading as Clubs Alive during the Promotional Period.
- The Competition commences at 9am on 15th September 2014 and concludes at 1.30pm on 29th MAY 2015.
- The promoter of this Competition is ALIVE CORPORATION PTY LTD (ACN: 160 149 020) trading as CLUBS ALIVE.
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and any contractors of the Promoter, and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- The Competition is open to Members of Licensed Clubs, who are signed participants of the CLUBS ALIVE Mobile Application Agreement and have a working Mobile Application that is “Live” and downloadable, from an App store, for either iPhone or Android Mobile Phones. Entrants must also be 18 years of age or over.
- Number of entries: One Entry per person, for the duration of the Trade Promotion.
- Participating Club Members may enter the Competition by downloading the participating Club’s Mobile Application from either the App store (for iPhone) or Play Store (for Android) and once installed, accepting “Push notifications” and then Login, as a Member of the participating club. These details are then stored on the Clubs Alive database electronically. Please note that the receiving of Gaming machine advertising is optional, and not a requirement to enter the promotion.
- To be eligible to go into the draw:
- Entries must be received into the Clubs Alive database during the Promotional Period.
- One entry only – 1 (one download of the Club APP) can be submitted automatically.
- The prize consists of an amount of $10,000 cash.
- The winner of the Competition will be determined by an electronic random draw at iApps Pty Ltd Offices on FRIDAY 29th MAY 2015 at 2.00PM, located at Suite 5, 11-19 Chancellor Village Boulevard, Sippy Downs, QLD 4556
- The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
- The winner of the Prize will be notified by email within two business days of being determined. The name and Member Club of the winner will also be published on the CLUBS ALIVE website: www.clubsalive.com.au on the 30th MAY 2015.
- The Prize cannot be collected before the 31ST of MAY 2015 and must be collected within 3 months from the date of the winner being determined. Once the identity of the Prize winner is confirmed, a suitable method to pay the prize to the winner will executed. Failure to collect the Prize within this time will result in it being forfeited and the Promoter may draw another winner for the Prize, subject to any approval or directions of a relevant regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters in the Club(s) or otherwise.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- Authorised under permit numbers: TBA
Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement:
The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in processing the entry into the competition.
By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to:
- The Promoter (or any of its related companies) contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant;
- The Promoter (or any of its related companies) disclosing the entrants’ personal information to other persons or entities who may:
- Assist the Promoter in promoting the Competition and the or running competitions (including by sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant on the Promoter’s behalf); or(ii) use that information, in any media, for their own marketing, promotional or publicity purposes (and each entrant expressly consents to such persons or entities contacting the entrant by electronic message or by telephone in relation to goods or services),without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law).Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and the winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be delivered to their Club and The Promoters Offices 7 days prior to the Competition closing date.